All of the people I work with face their own particular challenges and have their own unique set of resources, but I’ve included some examples to give you a flavour of the type of work I do.
Don’t worry if you don’t fit neatly into one of these. Get in touch for a no obligation conversation to help you decide if I’m the right person to work with.
- Students who experience a high degree of anxiety and feel overwhelmed.
- Older people who want to make sense of their lives up to this point and write a meaningful final chapter.
- People struggling with depression.
- Creatives who are trying to balance their anxieties and lifestyle with the conditions to create.
- Perfectionists who struggle to get started on anything.
- Members of the LGBT+ community. My work to date hasn’t focused specifically on gender or sexual orientation, but in helping people come to terms with loss, particularly around family and health.
- People coming to terms with difficult or abusive childhoods.
- Grown up children facing the imminent death of a parent, and then dealing with the subsequent loss.
- People coping with the loss of a job and finding a way through to the next role.
- Mid-career professionals who want to explore either an adjustment to their career trajectory or a major change.
- People who are unhappy in their role, perhaps because of recurrent issues, and want to explore what is going on in more depth.
- People who need some practical guidance on CVs, LinkedIn profiles or cover letters.
- People who feel that they don’t project the best version of themselves at interview, and would like some practice.
- High achievers who are coming to the end of one phase of their career and want a space to consider what to do next.